Two historic buildings in Lower Albert Road, Central. On the left on the terrace is the Bishop's House, the residence and office of the Anglican Archbishop of Hong Kong. It was completed in 1848. On the right is the Old Dairy Farm Building which was built in 1892 and further expanded 1913, 1917 and 1925. Currently the buidling houses the Hong Kong Fringe Club (South Block) and the Foreign Correspondents' Club (North Block).