Sunday, May 1, 2011

Victoria Harbour Gone Dry 乾燥維港

A photoshop fantasy collage/painting done using Wacom drawing tablet.

What would it be like if there is a major shift of weather pattern.  What would happen if global temperature falls dramatically after rising to an all time high in human history?  Will cities be abandoned altogether as once fertile land fed by large rivers gradually dries up, leaving only cracked and barren landscape?  Or what would happen if major cities are contaminated with invisible nuclear radiation?

假若全球氣侯變冷、各大江河乾骷、核災禍及各城...

2 comments:

  1. How can I get in touch with you? I don't see contact info listed. (Sorry to make a public post).

    I'm looking for a HK contributor for www.penandimage.com . Please shoot me an email and I can give you more details: hannah@penandimage.com

    ReplyDelete