Friday, November 12, 2021

Waterfall Country, Wales 威爾斯瀑布國度


A friend of mine, an experienced hiker, took me to ‘Waterfall Country’ or the Vale of Neath in South Wales. I was thrilled to see the very lush and green temperate forests hidden in the deep valleys cut deep into the rocks by a mighty series of waterfalls! We visited four waterfalls and the third fall, Sgwd y Pannwr, was especially spectacular. We couldn’t stop for sketching as the journey was long so I decided to paint the scene when I was back home and here’s the results. A gouache and acrylic painting of Sgwd y Pannwr. I have taken a series of footage of the trip and do stay tuned for the upcoming YouTube video. Simply visit https://youtube.com/c/英國Gary畫室 to visit my channel. 一位畫友同時係行山老手早前帶我去行威爾斯出名的行山地段,Waterfall Country 又或者叫做Vale of Neath。一系列的瀑布侵蝕出一個狹長的山谷,山谷內生長了茂密的溫帶樹林。我們總共到訪了四個瀑布,其中第三個瀑布,Sgwd y Pannwr特別壯觀。本來想畫一張速寫,但時間緊迫,唯有影一些照片回家再畫一張作品。以下的作品係一張不透明水彩加塑膠彩的作品。我還拍了一系列的影片,稍後剪好片放上YouTube同大家分享。 #art #waterfall #waterfallpainting#acrylicpainting #gouache


 

No comments:

Post a Comment