Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sketch Kit, Terrarium and Rainy Day 畫具、植物生態瓶與下雨天



I was thinking to either sketch my sketch kit or my terrarium in my home setting. Then I thought why not sketch them both with the view outside of the window so I laid out my sketch tools and got ready to sketch. I started with the outdoors with cool grey colour mix and worked my way back to the indoors with warm colours. Half way through, the gloomy overcast day turned into a rainy scene so I added the rain with crayon and white ink too. The rain turned out to be the most interesting thing that to observe and sketch. #usk #uskhk #urbansketchers #uskathome #rainsketch

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gary! My name is Taylor and I heard about your awesome blog through the good folks at Blue Lotus Galleries. Would you be open to hosting a virtual sketching session with some of my colleagues during this period? Happy to discuss any details / fees etc. that may be involved. Please contact me on +852 5244 9875 - I have WhatsApp and would love to connect directly 多謝!

    ReplyDelete